Another one (in DJ Khaled voice). This is absolutely crazy to get my second award, and within a week of my first. I am so thankful for the recognition. Thank you so much to Queen Nique for nominating me.
Here are the Rules:
- Display Award logo on blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
Thank you so much to the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma! Its a great chance for bloggers to put themselves out their and learn and grow from others.
3 Things About Me:
- I love to cook, especially adapting recipes for my many allergies, and healthy lifestyle.
- I am a physical and health education teacher. I dedicate my life to helping students learn to live healthy active lives. I try to make a different each day.
- I love my family. Even though we may get on each others nerves and my son is a huge handful, I cherish every moment I get to have with them.
5 Questions from my nominator:
The Cheergerm & the Silly Yak
5 Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What character (movie, cartoon, anime, comic, etc.) do you most identify with and why?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- What would you like to be your life’s work/biggest accomplishment?
Best Post: My Kind of Nerd
Although this post doesn’t have the most views, likes, or comments; it was a blog I wrote early on that got a lot of attention. It is also, I post that I am very opening and intimate with readers about my insecurities. I hope you enjoyed it too.